SlideShow

0

Christina Aguilera on National Anthem Debacle: Caught Up in the Moment!

Give Christina Aguilera credit for taking it all in stride.

It's been a rough few months for the star, who's gotten divorced, been involved a melee with Julianne Hough, arrested for public drunkenness and more.

She also forgot the lyrics to the National Anthem before the Super Bowl, which was mortifying at the time, but she's shrugging it all off pretty well now.

"Shoot me for appreciating the moment but here I am at the Super Bowl ... singing for my team and in front of the world. And remembering what it was like to be that young and look where I made it now. And then it was like, oh."

"That night I knew, I just made myself a Trivial Pursuit question ... In 2011 what female singer, ya know, flubbed the lyrics. It's just insane. But I have a really good laugh about it and you get over things. You get back up again."

"You just prove to yourself and to everyone you that much stronger."

Well put. Here's hoping she lives by that mantra in all facets of life.

More information, please visit this site

0 comments:

Post a Comment